Content Marketing: An Introduction
Do you want to attract more and more customers to your site while at the same time encouraging them to take an active interest in the products and services that you have to offer? If so, then you must make use of content marketing as it is a very potent tool for you to achieve those goals. As per Dragon Search Marketing, around “61% of consumers are influenced by custom content.” That’s big!
Content marketing is a process that involves the creation, development, and posting of useful and relevant content in the forms of articles, blogs, social media posts, white papers, newsletters, videos, emails, and others to currently existing as well as potential future customers. If you do your content marketing the right way, it is going to show your target customers that you are an expert in a particular field and your expertise in that area is going to encourage people to contact you for the services and products that you have to offer. It also shows people that you care for the user experience that they have when they do business with you.
When you use content marketing consistently, it helps in the development and nurturing of relationships with existing as well as prospective customers. As your audience regards your business as a trustworthy source of services, products, guidance, and advice, they are going to trust the value that you can provide them. Therefore they are more likely to get in touch with you any time they need the products that you have to offer.
The Importance of Content Marketing
Content marketing has been proven as a highly efficient technique to increase traffic to your website as well as generate more sales for the products and services that you have to offer. According to a study by eMarketer, 60% of marketers create at least one piece of content each day.
Another benefit of using content marketing is that it can provide you with a competitive advantage over your business rivals.
Here are some statistics to show how content marketing can be good for you.
- Business firms that make use of blogs regularly obtain 67% more leads compared to other companies.
- When companies have a definitive content marketing strategy, they can have a nearly 30% higher rate of growth compared to businesses not having any content strategy.
- 47% of buyers consider 3-5 content pieces before engaging with the sales representative.
- About 72% of B2B marketers have found that content marketing can enhance engagement as well as the number of leads that they have.
Functional aspects of Content Marketing
Whether you decide to get in touch with a content syndication company or find some other way to generate content for your business, you can use the content marketing strategy for generating leads. You can then use the content to encourage people to take an interest in the service or product that you have to offer. This will help you to secure sales more easily.
To make the most use of your content marketing strategy, you must have the right kind of content to present at every step of the customers’ sales cycle, starting from awareness and then moving on to consideration and finally the stage of purchase.
Benefits of Content Marketing
Here is a look at the most important benefits that you are going to have with content marketing.
- When you have high-quality content to boast of, it is naturally going to create more attraction for the audience that you are trying to appease. In this way, you would be able to generate a positive user experience and your customers are going to stick with you and your brand for longer durations.
- A lot of your success depends on whether your audience can trust you or not. When you choose to come up with high-end content for your target audience, they are naturally going to trust you for the potential value that you can deliver. In this way, they are going to get back to you again and again for the positive outcome that they receive. They can also bring new customers to you through positive feedback and word of mouth.
- Social media is a very important place these days where people share information and exchange ideas on a broad range of topics. When you have got good quality content to boast of, it can naturally get more and more people to get attracted to your brand. Social media sites can be a great platform for you to share your site’s content. When more and more people read your content, they are going to develop an idea about it, and in this way, your brand will become a popular name.
- Content creation and sharing is an excellent way to generate leads and come up with a way to encourage people to take an interest in what you have to offer. More leads naturally mean more opportunities to generate sales for your business. Every business depends on securing more sales as this can help them to ensure better growth. This is why it is in your best interest to create a powerful content marketing strategy for better growth at every step of the way.
UniKaksha’s Fundamentals of Content Marketing Course
If you want to include content marketing, in your overall marketing strategy, look no further than UniKaksha’s Fundamentals of Content Marketing Course. In this course, you’ll learn about the importance of content marketing and why should marketers opt for Content Marketing. You’ll learn how to set up the content marketing strategy to promote your brands or businesses worldwide.
- 13 Lessons
- 13 Topics
- 3 Quizzes
- Fundamentals of Content Marketing
- Importance of Content Marketing
- Objectives of Content marketing
- Why Companies use Content Marketing
- The Essence of Content Marketing
- The 5 Ws of Content Marketing
- Types of Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Strategy – First Steps
- Flavors of Content Marketers
- Content Marketing Plan – A 10-step guide
- Content Marketing Metrics
With all the benefits, content marketing is quickly becoming a key ingredient for successful market branding. By putting in the correct strategy and quality content, one can increase web traffic levels, thereby enhancing the overall brand image and boosting sales. Heard enough and ready to get started? Work on creating a content strategy that focuses on your target clients at its very core. Be sure to check out the UniKaksha Blogs for more information on trending topics.