Account information and service access
The UNIKAKSHA service is not available to persons under the age of thirteen (13) or to any Users or Candidates suspended or removed from the UNIKAKSHA service by UNIKAKSHA. By using the UNIKAKSHA service, you represent and warrant that you are at least thirteen (13) years of age and that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of India or other applicable jurisdiction.
UNIKAKSHA reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, any account or access to the UNIKAKSHA services by any User or Candidate in its reasonable discretion, at any time.
UNIKAKSHA accounts will be accessed through a User ID and password that you will create (your “Credentials”). Your Credentials are solely for your use and must not be shared with other Users. All Users need to have their own account, User ID and Credentials. You agree that your Credentials and information you provide upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete (including your name and company name). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account password, and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify UNIKAKSHA of any unauthorized use of your account, password, Credentials, or any other breach of security. You agree that UNIKAKSHA will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to provide us with accurate information or to keep your password secure.
Candidates shall access the Interview services when a User invites an individual, via email, to take a technical programming test (“Challenge”). The Candidate will be provided login credentials to access Challenge. Following completion of the Challenge the Candidate’s access to the UNIKAKSHA services shall terminate.
By participating in any UNIKAKSHA promotional event or giving assent to any activity that requires an account on UNIKAKSHA, your account will be automatically created.
Except as expressly permitted by UNIKAKSHA, you agree that the UNIKAKSHA services are to be accessed only for you or your company’s own internal business purposes and not for resale or unauthorized distribution to any third party.
The following data may be collected
A. Individual’s data
- Full Name
- Aadhar number and PAN
- Gender – On loans when applied
- DOB – On loans when applied
- Nationality – On loans when applied
- Postal address – On loans when applied
- Email address
- Phone number(s)
- Educational qualification(s)
- Professional experience
- Preferences in receiving marketing & sales information
- Communication preferences
B. Website and portal tracking data
- Login credentials (If you are a registered user)
- IP Data of visitor
- Device Tracking
- Operating System, Browser Details, Screen Resolution and Fonts
- Date and time of Website visit
- Pages visited and navigation on the website
- Location of access
- Search Strings
- Pixel tags
- Details in the inquiry form
- Subject of inquiry
- Call and Chat Recordings with Customer service and support teams
D. Program or course generated data
- Projects, Assignments submitted and Grading
- Program performance data and Feedback
- Response to quizzes, standalone quizzes, exams, and surveys
- Webcam Recordings
- Posts/ Messages through our platform
- Any other information necessary to ensure conformity with test/ assessment rules, area of interests
E. Behavioural data
- Data inferred or assumed information relating to your behaviour and interests based on your online activity on our sites
A. Individual’s data
- Communication and Service Delivery
- Legal and Regulatory
- Prevent Fraud, Network and Information Security
The purpose of collecting data is divided into three main categories.
- The data collected is used to communicate with the user and provide the services you require or enquired.
- The data is used to send regular/subscribed updates on courses, program, services, website maintenance shutdown.
- The Data is used regularly to monitor the progress of the program or the course, attendance, completion of programs or courses.
- The Data is also used to confirm that the user is abiding by the rules and terms & conditions of the programs and course.
- The Data is used to enhance the quality of content, services provided, product offerings, survey on different topics and subjects. Data is used to ensure network and information security of the platform.
Prevent fraud, network and information security
- Data is collected to comply with Legal, Regulatory and Tax policies as legally required.
Legal and regulatory
- The data is collected to strengthen the safety and security of the services and prevent fraud, or protect our customers or your rights.
- Data is collected to Secure our network and information, including by preventing unauthorised access to our computers and electronic communications systems.